Email should be a tool to optimize productivity, but it often causes more pain than it eliminates. Free yourself from the chains of a relentless Gmail inbox by using tools and techniques to customize, organize, and streamline your email management process. You'll not only spend eight fewer hours per week on email, but also get more done than you thought possible.
- Master Gmail inbox management w/ 7 hours of content
- Save over 8 hours per week (384 hours/year) on email
- Master the foundation & psychology of effortless email
- Achieve & maintain inbox zero
- Eliminate spam & other unwanted, annoying emails
- Create one custom inbox for all your accounts that shows only the most important emails
- Learn about productivity shortcuts & tools (like Gmail Labs)
Arman Assadi is on a mission to help people identify their life's craft and create a self-directed lifestyle. He is a solopreneur, writer, Silicon Valley consultant, strategist for multiple serial entrepreneurs and NYT #1 bestselling authors, contributor to sites like Entrepreneur
and Business Insider
, former Googler, and online educator. Arman's blog is a popular resource among entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and self-directed learners. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!