With thousands of features and menu commands to get lost in, learning to seamlessly navigate Microsoft Excel 2016 is essential to succeeding in today’s workforce. Gain a solid foundation in this spreadsheet software with this introductory course, and use your newfound knowledge to leverage your salary or take on a new career. You'll learn everything from spreadsheet terminology to how to insert graphics and charts, becoming comfortable with the newest edition of Excel.
- Access 38 lectures 24/7
- Learn the basic functions & features of Excel 2016
- Discover basic worksheet skills & learn how to work w/ formulas
- Explore editing workbooks from a granular perspective
- Create professional-quality graphs & charts
- Practice w/ Excel & fortify your knowledge by completing 3 projects
- Impress potential employers w/ your new skills