Remember those sci-fi movies about smart homes with remotely controlled lights and sensors? Those flicks aren't so far-fetched anymore, because the future is here, and its name is Raspberry Pi. Understand how to tinker with this microcomputer's physical parts, and master the Python programming required to complete home automation projects such as flashing LEDs and remote-controlled sensors.
- Master physical computing using Raspberry Pi w/ over 6 hours of content
- Understand what the Internet of Things is & how the Raspberry Pi fits into it
- Tinker w/ the Raspberry Pi's physical components
- Navigate the Raspbian OS, write Linux Shell commands, connect your Pi to Internet, etc.
- Code w/ Python using lists, loops, functions, etc.
- Design a circuit & program it to communicate w/ other devices
- Complete home automation projects: flash an LED, build a sensor, etc.
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals--Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh--who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!