Whether you're new to Microsoft Excel or want to master its complexities for schoolwork or business, this beginner's course is for you. With 7.5 hours of instruction, your expert author gives you a solid grounding in Excel basics and guides you towards becoming more confident with spreadsheets. Understand the basic functions and formulas, deal with workbooks, and discover what's new. This course includes an optional online quiz that will generate a course certificate upon completion.
4.8/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 95 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create workbooks
- Know how to enter texts, numbers & how to work w/ dates
- Learn about functions & formulas
- Understand basic formatting in Excel
- Discover what's new in Excel 2019
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Stream Skill is part of the Simon Sez IT family and has been in business for 10+ years and taught over 400,000 students at that time. They've created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and have helped thousands of people across the world learn how to use Microsoft.