With NASA-Inspired Technology, This UVC-Upgraded Device Will Purify & Freshen the Air You Breathe
Inspired by NASA's use of photocatalyst technology in the International Space Station, VentiFresh Plus uses the same process to banish bad smells and reduce germs. Put simply, the UV catalyst core with UVC upgrade inside VentiFresh Plus decomposes odor through natural photosynthesis and produces clean air as a result. Get rid of bad odors and germs from cat litter, shoes, food, and the other microbes that come with it. Sized like a lemon fruit the device is small and portable, VentiFresh Plus is perfect for a carefree lifestyle. This device is the simplest way to keep the air around you fresh and clean anytime, anywhere.
Over 388% Funded on Indiegogo!
How to Use
- Plug in the micro USB cable on VentiFresh Plus
- Plug it in a power bank or power outlet (no battery inside the device)
- Attach the gel pad on the bottom of VentiFresh Plus to install it anywhere (optional)
- Plug in to Stand By and press again to switch to Quiet Mode or Turbo Mode
- Engadget: "A sure shot solution to make home environment odor free."
- E27: "It's like having a piece of the international space station right in your home."
- Techseen: "Finally! Nose-friendly space technology at home!
- Color: white (body), turquoise (cover)
- Materials: PC alloy, metals
- Dimensions: 2.48” x 2”
- Weight: 2.47oz
- Power use: 5W@DC5V
- ON/OFF control: press button controls on/off at power on
- LED indicator
- Control modes
- Stand By
- Operating temperature: 32°F - 113°F
- No masking chemicals
- No refills & consumables
- Air flow functions
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
- 2x VentiFresh Plus: Next Generation Germ & Odor Eliminator
- 2x Gel pad
- 2x USB cable
- 2x Quick guide
- Ships to US
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- This item is excluded from coupons.
I thought this was going to be a throwaway gimmick, but I am totally amazed by how well it keeps the odors around the cat litter box fresh smelling fresh. I found I need to run it in turbo mode to be effective, but since it is in an area that is loud, the fan noise is not a problem. It would be if I needed to use it in a bedroom or TV room. It is also lots smaller than I expected, but that ended up being a good feature so that it fits nicely on the counter.Jan 7, 2022
Works very well, I have it by my kitty pan but it is tiny and easily overwhelmed. I do notice a difference in the air quality though so it is working, I just think it should have been a little larger for the money.Mar 23, 2021